Welcome to Groove!
Chances are you're here because you need a new shared inbox for managing emails. Well, you've come to the right place!
There are two pieces you need to set up in order to get your emails coming into your Groove account: your inbox in Groove and your auto-forwarding settings in your email account.
Connect with Google O-Auth:
Click Conversations → Add more channels → Email then follow the instructions to connect your Gmail.
Connect through Forwarding:
If you're not using Gmail, you can forward any other email to Groove.
Groove supports email forwarding from all sorts of different mail providers and they're all pretty simple to set up. Look for your email client below and click through for a guide on how to set up your forwarding:
- Forwarding a Google Account from Gmail
- Forwarding an Alias from Gmail
- Forwarding a Group from Gmail
- Forwarding Email from Outlook.com/Office365
- Forwarding Email from GoDaddy
- Forwarding Email from Zoho
- Forwarding Email from cPanel
- Forwarding Email from Yahoo Mail
- Forwarding Email from Your Host
Once you've finished setting up your Groove inbox and your auto-forwarding is in place in your email account settings, you are good to go! All of your incoming emails will get forwarded to your shared inbox in Groove and your team can manage everything from there.