Groove's API lets you build Groove functionality into any app, including:
- Automatically create Groove tickets from external events (for example, when a customer places an order)
- Display Groove tickets for a specified customer in that customer’s profile within your own app
- Reply to Groove tickets directly from another app
- Update tickets from external apps (for example, once a story in Pivotal Tracker is completed)
- Import old tickets and customer data from another helpdesk
- Export your entire Groove ticket and customer history for your records
To get started with Groove's API, just visit our API Docs.